Supply Chain and Socioeconomics
- Socioeconomic Factors that Affect Artisanal Fishers' Readiness to Exit a Declining Fishery –Conservation Biology
- Preliminary Assessment of the Socio-economic Importance of Export Trade in Coral Reef Resources on Fijian Society – Proceedings of the 11th International Coral Reef Symposium
- Report on Roving Collectors: Case Studies from Indonesia and the Philippines – Marine Aquarium Council
More on Coral Reef: Markets and Consumers »
More on Coral Reef:
- Coral reefs cover less than 0.2% of our oceans but they contain 25% of the world's marine fish species!
- Coral reefs are second only to rainforests in biodiversity of species.
GET INSTANT ALERTS & UPDATES
Get Instant Alerts & Updates
Enter email address
Enter mobile number
Animals & Landscapes
Browse all of our animal and landscape fact sheets.
On the Blog
June 8, 2016 | 9.27 AM
January 28, 2016 | 12.25 PM
December 15, 2015 | 8.30 AM