Trade Overview & Impacts
- Ecological Impacts and Practices of the Coral Reef Wildlife Trade – Defenders of Wildlife
- From Ocean to Aquarium – UNEP*
- Trade and Management – WRI*
- Confronting the Coral Reef Crisis – Nature
- Global Trade and Consumer Choices: Coral Reefs in Crisis – American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Sustainability, Equity and Welfare: A Review of the Tropical Marine Ornamental Fish Trade – Secretariat of the Pacific Community*
- How U.S. Ocean Policy and Market Power Can Reform the Coral Reef Wildlife Trade – Marine Policy
- Collection of Coral Reef Fish for Aquaria: Global Trade, Conservation Issues, and Management Strategies
More on Coral Reef:
- Coral reefs cover less than 0.2% of our oceans but they contain 25% of the world's marine fish species!
- Coral reefs are second only to rainforests in biodiversity of species.
Animals & Habitats
Browse all of our animal and habitat fact sheets.
Get Instant Alerts & Updates
Enter email address
Enter mobile number
On the Blog
September 26, 2013 | 3.00 PM
August 7, 2013 | 9.25 AM
May 30, 2013 | 9.36 AM