Studies on Impacts
- Crawling to Collapse: Ecologically Unsound Ornamental Invertebrate Fisheries – PLOS One
- Marine Ornamental Species from European Waters: A Valuable Overlooked Resources or a Future Threat for the Conservation of Marine Ecosystem? – Scientia Marina
- Collection of Marine Invertebrates for the Aquarium Trade in European Waters: Is Anyone Surveying? – Aquatic Conservation
- Biology, Fishery and Trade of Sea Moths in the Central Philippines – Oryx
- Global Trade in Ornamental Fish from an Australian Perspective: The Case for Revised Import Risk Analysis and Management Strategies – Preventive Veterinary Medicine
- Marine Ornamental Decapods: Popular, Pricey, and Poorly Studied – Journal of Crustacean Biology
- Ecological Issues and the Trades in Live Reef Fishes
More on Coral Reef: Trade Volume, Organization & Species »
More on Coral Reef:
- Coral reefs cover less than 0.2% of our oceans but they contain 25% of the world's marine fish species!
- Coral reefs are second only to rainforests in biodiversity of species.
Animals & Habitats
Browse all of our animal and habitat fact sheets.
Get Instant Alerts & Updates
Enter email address
Enter mobile number
On the Blog
January 7, 2014 | 9.05 AM
September 26, 2013 | 3.00 PM
August 7, 2013 | 9.25 AM