Mortality in Trade
- Monitoring the Chain of Custody to Reduce Delayed Mortality of Net-caught Fish in the Aquarium Trade - Secretariat of the Pacific Community *
- Death in the Live Reef Fish Trades - Secretariat of the Pacific Community *
- Post-harvest Mortality in the Marine Aquarium Trade: A Case Study of an Indonesian Export Facility - Secretariat of the Pacific Community *
- Physiological Responses of the Common Clownfish to Factors Related to Packaging and Long-distance Transport by Air - Aquaculture
- Histological Effects of Cyanide, Stress and Starvation on the Intestinal Mucosa of Pomacentrus coelestis, a Marine Aquarium Fish Species – Journal of Fish Biology
More on Coral Reef: Key Species »
- Coral reefs cover less than 0.2% of our oceans but they contain 25% of the world's marine fish species!
- Coral reefs are second only to rainforests in biodiversity of species.
GET INSTANT ALERTS & UPDATES
Get Instant Alerts & Updates
Enter email address
Enter mobile number
Animals & Landscapes
Browse all of our animal and landscape fact sheets.
On the Blog
January 28, 2016 | 12.25 PM
December 15, 2015 | 8.30 AM
December 3, 2015 | 8.20 AM