Markets and Consumers
- Hobbyists’ Preferences for Marine Ornamental Fish: A Discrete Choice Analysis of Ecolabeling and Selected Product Attributes – Secretariat of the Pacific Community*
- Fixing the Broken Net: Improving Enforcement of Laws Regulating Cyanide Fishing in the Calamianes Group of Islands, Philippines – Secretariat of the Pacific Community*
- Consumer Perspectives on the “Web of Causality” Within the Marine Aquarium Fish Trade – Secretariat of the Pacific Community*
- The Philippine Shell Industry With Special Focus on Mactan, Cebu – Coastal Resource Management Project of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources*
More on Coral Reef: Studies on Impacts »
More on Coral Reef:
- Coral reefs cover less than 0.2% of our oceans but they contain 25% of the world's marine fish species!
- Coral reefs are second only to rainforests in biodiversity of species.
GET INSTANT ALERTS & UPDATES
Get Instant Alerts & Updates
Enter email address
Enter mobile number
Animals & Landscapes
Browse all of our animal and landscape fact sheets.
On the Blog
September 8, 2014 | 8.45 AM
April 21, 2014 | 8.20 AM
January 7, 2014 | 9.05 AM